Noyes Museum Interview of artist/ sculptor miChelle Vara.
Click link to go to video-
September, 2013 Bennington Banner:
16th Sculpture show North Bennington
Click link to go to article-
February 1, 2013- Times Union
Charles F. Lucas Confectionery & Wine bar hosting ‘Anti-Super Bowl Party’ and the half time show is: miChelle Vara’s sculpture series the Working Man.
By Andrew Beam
Please click the link or go to the blog on this web site-
Interview the Artist miChelle Vara with Joan Bryden.
Article- Artists and Dyslexia by: Serena Kovalosky
Please click the link:
•Times Union- September 11, 2011
911 Sculpture will be unveiled in Wilton, NY -
•Times Union News- August 30, 2011 Respectful Remembrances http://blog.timesunion.com/saratogaseen/respectfulremembrances/10393/
•Post Star -8/27/2011
Wilton Sept. 11 monument to be ready in time for anniversary
•Saratogian- Aug 27 2011
•Post Star News- 8/27/2011
World Trade Center Steel used in 9/11 sculpture commissioned for Wilton Firehouse
•Hamilton County Express- Aug 26, 2011
Adirondack Museum acquires new artwork with an old flair
•The Saratogian- July 30, 2011
Local sculptor miChelle Vara captures the Adirondack spirit http://www.saratogian.com/articles/2011/07/30/news/doc4e34b352cd82d123612105.txt
•Post Star News- May 31, 2011 Wilton sculptor uses medium to portray art to audiences
http://www.poststar.com/news/local/article_b871664c-8b9c-11e0-b966-001cc4c002e0.html 5/31/2011 Post Star-
•Woman Turns Metal Into Masterpiece(3 min video and paper story).
The Fabricator March 14, 2011
“Life in abstract”
Artist makes a living from two loves—art and welding. By Amanda Carlson
Wilton Gansvoort News- General Knox on Stark Hill.
Channel 8 News- 5pm news “Artist Brings Life to City Park”
Post Star 7/1/10- “Bringing Art to the Public”
Post Star 6/31/10- “Life Springs in City Park”
- Saratoga Today 10/09, The Domestic Violence Awareness Project.
- The Chronicle 10/01, Domestic violence art at BJSArtworks.
- The Daily Freeman 7/12, Replica of Hudson’s ship stolen from sculpture.
- Eco-Local Guide- Summer magazine edition, Trash to Treasure Artist Brings New Life to Junk by: Pamela Gibbs, page 7.
- The Daily Freeman 7/07, Sculpture show has nature on its mind http://www.dailyfreeman.com/articles/2009/07/12/life/doc4a57f9e77d6a1288305349.txt
- A.S.K. members news 7/01, cover picture and blurb.
- Capital News 9- 6/30, Wilton artist builds 10-foot Henry Hudson
- The Post Star-October 14, Out of The Dark into the Art, By CE Skidmore
- The Record– Sept 25, “Empowerment” By Phil Drew
- Spirit of Saratoga Magazine– September, A Metal-some Woman, By Pamela Brooks
- The Daily Gazette, June 2, Sculpture made for new park at Revolutionary War site.
- The FreePress- June 2, Park Dedication for metal sculpture.
- Post Star, June 19 2008, Pocket Park dedicated.
- The Times Union, June 12, (Preview) Street Sparks Exhibit brings new set of bold sculpture to downtown Albany.
- The Times Union, Art is Controversial -By Paul Grondahl, June 21 2008
- Times Union, June 15, Artist to share Vision
- Post Star, June 21, Sparks will fly
- The Post Star- April 22, History, modern art collide
- Vermont Public TV interview
- The Record, Big Woman
- Post Star Newspaper October 12-Memories in metal
- Channel 13 News, 10/12- Artwork honors domestic violence victim.
- Channel 8 News , Stop domestic violence
- Gazette news NY, Domestic Violence
- Public TV, emotion in metal
- Bennington Banner VT,
- Times Union Albany NY
- May 6, Post Star Article Bike from Hell
- The Post Star, Sept 24
- Daily Gazette- Exhibit Cultural offerings highlighted.
- June 10, Waterways News
- May 3, The Post Star Article.
- Lake George Escape gets a face lift.
- Times Union, Spaces Magazine summer edition-Mail Call
- Vermont Public TV interview
- Gazette news article hand forged for individuality.
- Times Union Special– Moose Sculpture carries Mail
- Times Union—Local Artist to raise Awareness